- Habent ita carneade disputat afferat datum hostes tollit hilare mutare discipulos causamque platonis
- Tu laudi vesperum postulo accipio mortuum deprimet volo laetus postulo nepas contemnit universa oportet seria
- Explain the concept of artificial intelligence and all its forms.
- Applying different forms of artificial intelligence in the value chain.
- View the techniques and algorithms used in artificial intelligence.
- Applying best practices and activities in an artificial intelligence project.
- Evaluate the available and necessary skills and competencies.
- Discussion with business and data professionals on relevant topics.
- Managing change in artificial intelligence.
- Managing artificial intelligence projects.
- Key persons in Governments
Organizations are based on huge amounts of data, and with artificial intelligence technology, we can use this data to increase benefits and reduce costs, and with modern technology, we can use data and apply artificial intelligence to improve decision-making processes, company performance, and increase human capabilities.
Artificial intelligence is a system that is able to achieve a specific goal by acting physically or digitally, by interpreting structured and unstructured data, exploring cognitive logic in this data, and taking the best measures to achieve the goal, and it can process huge amounts of data quickly and effectively much more than a human, and make decisions based on that data, and is able to teach itself and draw new conclusions through machine learning, and it can be used to carry out administrative tasks faster.
This course is designed for senior and middle management who understand the importance of digital transformation, and those who understand that innovation and development is part of doing business and want to be ready for artificial intelligence to reap its benefits. The course also covers basic technology concepts such as data and cloud programming.
We provide a soft copy for all our courses
It is available in our EUTD academy library, please follow to download Artificial intelligence in data analysis course brochure
Artificial intelligence in data analysis dates:
24 Dec. 2023 - 28 Dec. 2023
Generally we train our students in our EUTD academy in Istanbul - Turkey
Follow the link below for more about our location details EUTD academy location
Artificial intelligence in data analysis is available online
We encourage our students to team up and discuss the lessons in each course during the course period and beyond
click here to join Artificial intelligence in data analysis discussion group